You and a female guest are invited to join local retirement specialist Deanna Orf at a complimentary event exclusively devoted to the financial and retirement needs of women!
She will reveal the latest techniques and strategies to help you protect your wealth, secure your income, decrease your risk, and reduce your tax burden.
This is a terrific opportunity to get a better grasp on financial and retirement planning in a non-threatening, empowering environment. Expect to have fun and learn some valuable information!
Topics we’ll discuss:
• Why you should be more involved in your money matters.
• Can there be financial security with or without a spouse or partner?
• When and how do I maximize my Social Security benefits?
• What can I leave my heirs and how do I safeguard my legacy?
• Will I have enough income for life?
• What do I need to know to best leverage my IRA?
• How do I protect my money from market risk?
This is an educational program only. There is no cost or obligation, and nothing will be sold. This is a terrific opportunity to get a better grasp on financial and retirement planning in a non-threatening, empowering environment. Expect to have fun and learn some valuable information!
Deanna Orf, Certified Financial Planner®
Deanna Orf is a Financial Advisor of Aul Financial Group, LLC in Chesterfield, MO. She is passionate about helping others, especially independent women, become intentional and excited about managing their financial future. After ten years as a self-proclaimed “Domestic CEO” to her seven children, Deanna began her career as a financial advisor in 2007, building a strong foundation of expertise in coaching and protecting her clients.
Deanna’s Approach has helped her clients:
• Avoid needless taxation on IRA/Retirement Accounts
• Use IRAs to build a lasting legacy for children and grandchildren
• Create a secure retirement income that is designed to not be outlived
Deanna has the Certified Financial Planner™ certification and is bound by a fiduciary duty to hold her clients’ interests ahead of her own. She is committed to helping others design their own financial road map to achieve the lifestyle they envision for themselves and their family.
FIND OUT IF THIS EVENT IS RIGHT FOR YOU
Tuesday, June 20th or
Thursday, June 22nd
Bogey Hills Country Club
1120 Country Club Road
St. Charles, MO 63303