During this, we will discuss strategies and techniques that can help you preserve capital, reduce taxes, address your healthcare and potentially drive more income, even in an uncertain economy.
Advanced Discussion Topics will Include:
• How to take control of your retirement and feel confident in an uncertain economy.
• What effect will inflation and the current geopolitical climate have on retirement?
• Cover long-term healthcare expenses while also creating wealth.
• The new SECURE Act and how this impacts your IRAs and beneficiaries.
• The sunset of the Trump tax cuts in sight, what can you do now to benefit from today’s tax rates?
• Strategies to help you survive and even thrive during this uncertain economy.
• Tips to help avoid market and interest rate volatility and protect your hard-earned assets.
• Protecting your spouse from income loss at your passing.
• Know the facts about annuities.
Wednesday, July 13th
St. Peters Cultural Arts Centre
One St. Peters Centre Blvd.
St. Peters, MO 63376