THE NEW TAX AND FINANCIAL RULES HAVE CHANGED, AND THEY KEEP CHANGING!
If you’re nearing retirement or already retired, you need to understand how taxes (including the new changes) impact your retirement income. It may be possible for you to pay less in taxes on your hard-earned dollars, but you must fully understand the headwinds you face first.
What we will cover:
• The proposed Biden administration tax changes and how these could alter your retirement plan
• The changing rules for a retiring generation of baby boomers
• Possible tools and strategies available to retirees to help develop a retirement tax strategy
• How rising taxes may affect your retirement cash flow
• Discuss how the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 is impacting your taxation and retirement
• Common misconceptions about taxes in retirement
• Strategies to help protect yourself against the taxation of your Social Security income
Wednesday, December 15th
The Lodge Des Peres
1050 Des Peres Rd.
Des Peres, MO 63131